Rescue 14′ – $25,000 + tax and shipping
Includes Trailer and Suzuki 25 HP Outboard Motor
Rescue 14′ Specifications
Width at Waterline71″
Depth Inside of Boat27″
Ramp Door Length52″
Top Beam Width84″
Rescue 14′ Features
- Made of Marine grade .125 aluminum, same as most fire apparatus.
- Aluminum commercial duty hull, that is design to maneuver in fast water to complete the assigned task safely. Whether, it is up river or down river.
- Able to operate in shallow flood waters for evacuation of citizens, and or their companion animals if needed.
- Front manually operated drop down Bow Ramp better enables the operator to load non-ambulatory, and semi ambulatory (wheel chairs) victims into the boat. May need to use; the optional ramp extensions for certain scenarios.
- Able to walk on and walk off boarding, or loading from the shore.
- Hinge for the ramp is located above the water line.
- Multiple attachment points inside the boat to secure equipment, and patients to the deck.
- Deck area that is large enough to begin treatment of a non-responsive patient.
- Boat is rated for up to 40 hp. outboard motor. Also, the 14 foot boat can be propeled by rowing, paddling, or push poling in shallow flood waters.
- Drop Down Bow Ramp has a detachable telescoping dive ladder.
- Multiple attachment points on the outside and inside of the hull facilitate the use of various rive rescue techniques.
- Dynamic Line Fairing across a stream or river.
- Multiple Fixation Points line rescues.
- Static Line Rescue.
- Two boat tether as the down stream boat.
- The design of this hull causes to be good for a stealth approach at slow speeds. (not much splash)
- Haz-Mat; able to deploy and position booms on the water. For the containment of the polluting substance.
- Easy to decontaminate (Haz-Mat and E M S ) since boat is constructed of aluminum.
- Versatile design to transport your tools, and equipment to other vessels, or fixed shore line assets to do needed repairs.
- Boat is constructed with buoyancy chambers.
- 3 to 4 personnel are able to lift the boat from the trailer and launch the vessel. This is accomplished without the motor attached, nor fuel tank or battery.
- High drift boat style sides.