Ice Water Airboat Rescue 20′ – $68,995 + tax and shipping
Rescue 20′ Specifications
Width at Waterline90″
Depth Inside of Boat28″
Top Beam Width96″
Rescue 20′ Features
- The Rescue 20′ is constructed different than the traditional “T” bar.
- We incorporated the same technology as we do with the duck boats.
- We link the bulkheads and stringers together for superior strength.
- We have test results showing the comparison of ‘T” bar vs. Ice Water and they were dead even in impact resistance.
- The Rescue 20′ has a full cabin enclosure! We can paint the boats any color needed.
- 5/8″ HDPA plastic mechanically fastened
- Walk around cabin constructed of aluminum and Top Gun material
- The outside keel edge proved in the water test to be a great attribute for turning!
- The hull is 5086 Marin grade ¼” aluminum. The sides and floor is 3/16” marine grade alloy.
- The Rescue 20′ has 3/8” Dura Pro UHMW polymer liner screwed and bolted onto the hull. We also silicon each screw and bolt head.
- 6.2L LSA Supercharged 550 hp Levitator motor with a fan shroud with 6061 Schedule 30 and 40 tube and ½” 6061 solid bar.